February is one of my favorite months of the year because I get to celebrate Valentine's Day and my birthday in the same week! This month also was full of wonderful inspiration around the web, and I loved A Beautiful Mess's Palm Springs Kitty Scratch House DIY. I need to make one for my kitty, Otto.
This month at Hallmark my team was busy working on Valentine's Day cards for NEXT year. I loved seeing all the heart day inspiration floating around the internet this month, as well as all the beautiful cards in stores. I also had the opportunity to visit KU and help Hallmark recruit interns for next summer! My internship sometimes seems like it was a long time ago, and other times I feel like I was just an intern – but I loved being back on campus and in the design building.
Personally, my wonderful family and friends made this one of my best birthdays ever. I enjoyed dinner at Lydia's in KC with my whole extended family, and a fun weekend in STL with friends. I also loved getting together with friends to watch the Oscars. Now here are a few of my favorite links:
- Designlovefest and Oh Joy! both had big announcements this month!
- A delicious recipe you should try
- In case you missed this fun Think.Make.Share DIY
- One of my favorite birthday gifts from Anthropologie
- I also got a GoPro this month and can't wait to create my first video! I need to practice before I bring it with me to Italy this summer.
- I listened to Here's The Thing with Alec Baldwin for the first time this month and was fascinated by the episode with the creators of Making A Murderer.
- Loved Jess Lively's second episode with Alex Ikonn talking about his new Productivity Planner
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week!