This month was full of spontaneous decisions and late nights at work. I love Spring and snapped photos of flowers everywhere I went! Here are a few of my discoveries around the web this May:
- I love this guide on "How to be Happier" by Adam J. Kurtz on Design Sponge. His thoughts on finding fresh inspiration especially resonated with me.
- I'm been eyeing this kelly green ASOS top all month...
- Ever since trying an Acai bowl in Portland I have been dying to make my own. Oh Joy's post has me even more excited, so June might be the month I make this happen!
- Speaking of flowers, I have Think.Make.Share.'s May download as my phone background right now. So lovely!
- Courtney, of Hibrid, and I share a love of Pete Cromer's artwork! I need one of these pins.
- The cutest napkins for Summer!
- Some beautiful inspiration in this National Stationary Show recap from Oh So Beautiful Paper
I loved how Dale and I were able to fit in a trip to Nashville this month, and I am really looking forward to a summer filled with travel! In early June I head to the Dominican Republic for a wedding. This month at work my team finished designing Valentine's Day cards for next year, and I also found out I will be moving to a new team. Next week I will start work on Mother's Day 2017. I hope you all had a wonderful last month of Spring and are ready to head into Summer!