Hello, friends! This month I went to the lake with college friends, attended a wedding, spent a weekend at our family lake house, and went to a Royals game with Dale — the perfect end of summer fun! I'm just beginning to crave Fall, having wrapped up a bunch of projects at work this month it almost feels like back to school. One thing I will miss about Summer is all the flowers — I loved this floral centerpiece inspiration pictured below. Here are a few of my other favorites this month:
- I just purchased these knobs for an old dresser in our guest room!
- Got lots of ideas from this home tour.
- I love the idea of a rosé party!
- This dress isn't screaming Fall, but I'm obsessed with all the color.
- Thinking of making a similar DIY for our living room.
- I am constantly learning from Podcasts, take a look at this article from A Cup of Jo
- We tried these stuffed peppers this month, I'm really getting back in the mood for cooking.
- If I were in NYC I would LOVE to visit The Color Factory!
- And the prefect way to wrap up the month, an Autumn bucket list