A few fun photos from a holiday party my family attended this season. I hope your Christmas is just as fun!
Christmas is officially less than a week away! This year Dale and I headed to Eckert's Millstadt Farm to cut down our Christmas tree. It was probably our last trip to Eckert's while living in St.Louis, we have loved going there for our pumpkins, apple picking, and Christmas trees over the last few years — I will miss it! After getting our tree all set up back at the apartment I fully embraced the holiday spirit by decorating the rest of our apartment and making gingerbread cookies. I hope you are enjoying these hectic but special days before Christmas!
Merry Christmas Eve! Here are a few photos from our annual photo booth, hope you spent an evening surrounded by family and friends and celebrating the season. Enjoy!
With Christmas just a few days away I was thrilled to finally discover these socks I designed at the Hallmark store! For those who know me well, I often wear silly socks and when I was working on this project I couldn't wait to see them in real life. Hopefully you are enjoying the last few busy days before December 25th!
As November comes to a close, Christmas is just around the corner! This month I fell in love with The House That Lars Built's new wrapping paper line with Alexis Mattox Design. Wrapping gifts is one of my favorite parts of preparing for Christmas, and this year I just might have to expand past the traditional Christmas papers and include some of her designs! Here are a few other gems I discovered this month:
- Another great way to prepare for Christmas, make a wreath! Beautiful inspiration from Think.Make.Share.
- Such a unique flower crown for Fall
- A gift guide to support organizations that need it the most
- I am a big fan of real Christmas trees, but this snow white version is beautiful too.
- One of my favorite recipes we tried this month
- A guide on "How to Keep Going," one of my favorite series from Design Sponge
- The perfect Fall gift!