Today I’m sharing a couple recent cards I’ve collaborated on. I always love seeing how designers incorporate my lettering into their designs but the first card I’m especially proud of because it also features my illustration!
Friends! I finally discovered this lettering I created for Hallmark Signature out in the wild. I love the simplicity of the sentiment, and of course the beautiful Signature details. I can’t wait to give this birthday card to someone soon!
Happy Friday, friends! Working on these birthday cards was one of my first assignments when I moved back to the Lettering Studio at Hallmark last year and it’s fun to finally see them in the real world. It is also Dale’s birthday next week so I can’t wait to celebrate! Have a wonderful weekend.
This week was exciting because I finally found one of my birthday cards I designed for Hallmark in stores! These cards were the last ones I worked on before moving back to the Lettering Studio, and I can't wait to give them to family and friends on their birthdays. Enjoy!
Hello, friends! I'm pretty excited that these four birthday cards I designed for Hallmark last summer are now arriving in stores. Any project focused on lettering, sparkle, and pink is hard to top. I also had a few sweet co-workers who gave me some of these cards for my birthday a few weeks ago. I still love seeing my card designs come to life. Enjoy!
Last Saturday I celebrated my 25th Birthday and I thought it might be fun to write down 25 things I am grateful for at this moment in time. Who knows, maybe this will become a yearly tradition!
- My husband, Dale.
- Recent and future travels and the memories I have made with family.
- Strong friendships. (Especially my college girlfriends!)
- Having family close by.
- A creative job where I can explore & create.
- My flexible work schedule.
- Working out at Fusion Fitness.
- Mentors and good friends at work.
- My health.
- Dale and I's first apartment, and the home it has become.
- Otto (our cat), and my childhood kitties Annabelle and Bonnie.
- Making time for reading.
- Listening to podcasts on my commute.
- Learning to love to cook.
- Learning outside of work. (Like signing up for the Calligraphy Summit!)
- Memories made watching KU Basketball games with Dale and friends.
- Generous parents.
- My choice to use more natural beauty and home products.
- The inspiration I gain from reading blogs.
- My blog, and how it allows me to document my life.
- Our friends in St. Louis.
- My sisters.
- And again, Dale because we go on the most adventures together.
I love bringing my polaroid camera along to celebrations, and 2016 has already been full of such occasions. Here are a few snapshots from New Year's and my birthday. I hope you all have had a relaxing weekend! (Also if you find yourself in St. Louis and in the mood for a fancy drink head on over to Olio!)