Before heading home from the lake this last weekend I picked this bouquet! Flowers are my favorite and I had the best time chatting with my grandma as we cut these. Enjoy!
Finally made it to our local farmer’s market and I couldn’t help but snag these sunflowers. Hope you are having a relaxing weekend (maybe also filled with flowers)!
This time of year is my absolute favorite because my peony bushes are in full bloom! I also got the chance to participate in a very special #My5Days workshop arranging flowers so my house is filled with bouquets. I can’t wait to share more about that workshop at a later date, but for now I will be enjoying all the blooms.
Blooms this month. Enjoy!
A few blooms to brighten up this cold January. Enjoy!
The perfect start to November — a flower arranging class!
Happy Wednesday, friends! This August was pretty work-focused as my team had a big deadline for Mother's Day cards and Dale spent his month on a time-consuming rotation in his last year of medical school. We enjoyed a few lazy weekends at home in St. Louis, and I was lucky to have a visit from my mom last week. Dale and I also traveled to Ohio for our friends' wedding, which was the perfect way to end the month!
This month was full of inspiration around the web – my favorite discovery was the work of Tom Abbiss Smith. I have been really inspired by his abstract collages, and this is one of my favorites. I would love to order one of his prints! Here are a few of my other favorite finds:
- I tried and loved this pizza recipe from Love & Lemons this month!
- Tomorrow I am joining Marisol for her second block printing workshop at Hallmark. This recap post from her first workshop has me really excited.
- Some beautiful palaces in St. Petersburg
- I would love to try out these new A Color Story presets for Lightroom
- This sounds like the perfect dinner, and it would be even better with these grilled peaches for desert!
- Some BEAUTIFUL paper peonies from The House That Lars Built
- And some kitschy inspiration.
- When my mom was in town I got some great vintage pins, and this jean jacket is on the way so that they can have a proper home!