October has been an inspirational month for me. I have started a super exciting project at work, and I have tried to embrace the beautiful fall weather before we head into winter here in the midwest. One of my favorite discoveries this month was Andy J. Miller's Creative Pep Talk Podcast. I have only listened to one episode so far, but I can tell this is going to be one of my new favorite podcasts (although it is really only new to me). Here are a few of my other favorite finds this October:
- I once had a layover in Iceland on my way home from London, and have always regretted not stopping for a night or two. Elise's (A Beautiful Mess) pictures really have me hoping someday I will get the chance!
- It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas (especially when you work for Hallmark), and I love these ornaments by Ampersand Design Studio available at The Land of Nod.
- National Cat Day was this week and I am obsessed with these.
- I love this guide to pumpkin varieties.
- If you haven't read/listened to/heard of Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert it is a must read for anyone who thinks of themselves as creative or wants to bring more creativity into their life. I listened via Audible and loved it so much I am now the proud owner of a hard copy.
- These cards are beautiful!
- Also this book is beautiful, much like everything else from Rifle Paper Co.
- There has been a ton of awesome Halloween inspiration on the Think.Make.Share. blog this month. Here is my favorite.