I love discovering and being inspired by artists online. This month I discovered Kristi Kohut, and simultaneously fell in love with her bold brush strokes. Below is one of my favorites, as well as a few other links I discovered this month:
- If only I had time to make this before my New Year's celebration...
- A fun peek into Jenna Lyon's world.
- The styling of this photo shoot was just so lovely.
- I had so much fun being a part of this workshop for Think.Make.Share.!
- I would LOVE to purchase one of Tiff Manuell's clutches.
- The new Star Wars movie has me wanting this adorable BB-8 Itty Bitty.
- If you haven't listened to Limetown, Season 1 is now complete and ready for binge-listening.
- I'm excited to see how the Pantone Colors of the Year are used in 2016!