Hello, friends! Between family obligations, weddings, and work October flew by. So while a bit delayed, here are a few of my favorites this month. First, I am SO excited to share that I am featured in Southern Weddings Magazine Volume 9! While it's official debut isn't until November 10th, the cover has been revealed. I'm thrilled at how the feature I contributed to turned out, and I'm eagerly awaiting being able to share more details!
- One of my favorite reads this month, shared by the Intelligent Change Weekly Email
- While Halloween has passed, I loved this DIY from Think.Make.Share. I can totally picture a Christmas version (or even Thanksgiving)
- I baked my first ever pie this month! This recipe turned out perfectly.
- This definitely gave me a few ideas for additions to my own pantry...
- Miami looks like the perfect place for a girls trip!
- Apple Cider is one of my favorite parts of Fall, and this Spiced Bourbon version looks delicious.
- Loved the simplicity and beauty of these invitations.