I hope you all have had a wonderful March! I couldn't think of a better representation of my favorite things on the internet this past month than Libby VanderPloeg's "Lift Each Other Up" illustration for International Women's Day (which was March 8th). I am very proud to work with and have so many talented & driven women friends who inspire me daily. Take a look at Libby's website to see more of her wonderful illustrations!
Other tidbits from this month include:
- I NEED to try this ombre glassware DIY (from Studio DIY, of course)
- While I rarely spend a great amount of time on my hair, I love the idea of this pull-through braid
- Take a peek at this beautiful Bridesmaids Party from The House that Lars Built
- Technically these downloadable wallpapers were created for April, but I can't help sharing! (Created by my friend Lila)
- Beautiful paper lettering by Charlotte Smith
- I am still trying to decide which one of these pins by Hello! Lucky I want to purchase...
- Over the past few months I have been slowly shifting to more natural products, and I really appreciated this nail polish guide!
- I loved learning more about The Social Type through Oh So Beautiful Paper's Behind the Stationary series.
Personally, my favorite moments from March were spent in Portland with my family, and outside enjoying the warmer Spring weather. I can't wait to see what April will bring!