Happy Summer! Like I mentioned in my previous post, this summer has been a whirlwind of travel/making/ working on repeat and I'm feeling pretty inspired by all I have seen and experienced. I didn't get a chance to round up my June favorites, so here is a combined list of a few favorite things I discovered online these past two months. First up are these beautiful plaster planters by Paper & Stitch. I would love to test out their DIY soon!
- I am still continuing to switch out my home and beauty products to ones that are higher quality and made with more natural ingredients. I'm dying to test out Beauty Counter's mascara.
- I have also heard great things about this Cocovit Facial Mist...
- Before the Summer is over I MUST try this.
- Flowers are one of my favorite things, and this pressed flower DIY is stunning.
- Happy to read this article after my recent travels and recent world events.
- Favorite plane read: A Darker Shade of Magic
- This dress is most definitely on my wish-list! (I would love to purchase something from Pixie Market, I highly recommend browsing their website.)
- This Fall I will be participating in a macrame workshop! Here is a peek at another one Think.Make.Share. hosted.
- New favorite recipe.
I hope you all have had wonderful Summer adventures so far. Continue soaking up the warm (or in my case HOT) weather!