Happy Friday, friends. This month had lots of highlights including a weekend in KC with Dale's siblings, a weekend in Hermann in my college girlfriends, and a cake decorating workshop for one of #My5Days! (And I can't forget my first Easter at home in a few years, complete with the 30 and under egg hunt.) On the web, I loved seeing a few of the paper flowers I created make an appearance in Hallmark's Mother's Day Brunch inspiration for 100 Layer Cake-let! They shared so many lovely ideas for your celebration, take a look! Here are some of my other favorite finds this month:
This new-to-me recipe is amazing!
A great guide to a few popular calligraphy nibs from Laura Hooper Calligraphy
This post had me dreaming of another trip to Italy! Tuscany looks stunning.
Has anyone tried Pixel's glasses? Seriously considering trying out a pair.
I would love to get back into embroidery, what a great guide!
We have never tried meal-prepping before, but this article has me curious about giving it a try.
THIS WEDDING. I especially loved it since we were just in New Orleans, but I have to say this is one of the most spectacular weddings I have ever seen.
I used to love making soap for gifts, these gradient soap bars would be fun to try out!
Another day, another llama product on my wish list.
Some great tips for Instagram Stories.
This post had me dreaming of adding some more pink to my Spring wardrobe.
And last, but not least, I am already hooked on The Handmaid's Tale.
Enjoy the Spring blooms, friends!
This holiday season has truly been a whirlwind, I am currently in Chile with my family (photos coming soon!) and since we left the day after Christmas I haven't had much time to reflect on the New Year. But here are a few quick favorites from the internet this month, I hope you are enjoying the last few days of Christmas decorations and 2016!
- I loved Emily's new kitchen remodel!
- Feeling inspired to read a few of these books in the new year.
- While this DIY is intended for the holiday season, it would be fun to repurpose these for a birthday party!
- I'm definitely still loving pom-poms.
- An interesting article about President Obama
- Cheesecake topper ideas!
- One of my favorite Christmas gifts, now on sale! Grab the lavender pair while you can.
Happy Summer! Like I mentioned in my previous post, this summer has been a whirlwind of travel/making/ working on repeat and I'm feeling pretty inspired by all I have seen and experienced. I didn't get a chance to round up my June favorites, so here is a combined list of a few favorite things I discovered online these past two months. First up are these beautiful plaster planters by Paper & Stitch. I would love to test out their DIY soon!
- I am still continuing to switch out my home and beauty products to ones that are higher quality and made with more natural ingredients. I'm dying to test out Beauty Counter's mascara.
- I have also heard great things about this Cocovit Facial Mist...
- Before the Summer is over I MUST try this.
- Flowers are one of my favorite things, and this pressed flower DIY is stunning.
- Happy to read this article after my recent travels and recent world events.
- Favorite plane read: A Darker Shade of Magic
- This dress is most definitely on my wish-list! (I would love to purchase something from Pixie Market, I highly recommend browsing their website.)
- This Fall I will be participating in a macrame workshop! Here is a peek at another one Think.Make.Share. hosted.
- New favorite recipe.
I hope you all have had wonderful Summer adventures so far. Continue soaking up the warm (or in my case HOT) weather!
Happy almost February! Per usual, here are a few of my favorites from around the web this past month. I'm happy to see the iridescent trend seems to be here to stay. I loved Aww, Sam's roundup of 10 Iridescent/Holographic Things You Need. Enjoy some other links below!
- Love this Valentine's Day idea!
- I discovered Sarah Illenberger's work this month
- Vintage photos are always intriguing, and these of Paris are no exception
- I have been cooking more than normal lately, and this linguine recipe was one of my favorite finds!
- Ashley Goldberg's Valentine's Day Collection for Hallmark Signature is just lovely
- Dreaming of a weekend in Nashville
- My sister and I will be traveling to Italy in July and we just booked all of our hotels! This one may be my favorite. I can't wait to share this trip on the blog!
- Thanks, A Beautiful Mess, A Color Story really is a wonderful new app
Halloween is right around the corner and I have started to brainstorm ideas for my costume this year. While I have promised my husband I will be Burt Macklin and Janet Snakehole from Parks and Rec on Halloween night, Friday night may require a costume as well! At the moment I am leaning toward the cactus idea. I can't get enough of Studio DIY's costumes! (Last year I dressed up as a champagne bottle based off one of Kelly's ideas.) I know I will stumble upon many more amazing costume ideas in the coming weeks, but go ahead and enjoy some of my favorites!