One of my favorite card collaborations is now available for Valentine’s Day! I created the lettering for this piece and my friend Leslie worked her design magic to make this card come to life. The entire piece is quilled and really really stunning in person. I can’t wait to frame one for my office!
All Photos © Hallmark Licensing, LLC
Hello, friends! Today I'm sharing another roundup of some of my recent favorites from Instagram. This is one of my favorite ways to gather inspiration, so without further ado:
In order of appearance:
Matisse Hales (@matisseh)
Grey Likes Weddings (@greylikes)
Papetal by Jennifer Tran (@_papetal_)
Wells Collins (@wellscollins)
Wanissa Somsuphangsri (@wanisssa)
Hallmark Signature (@hallmarksignature)
2018 is upon us and I am currently in Nashville with friends to ring in the New Year! This month I fully embraced the holiday spirit and spent time baking cookies, decorating our tree(s), I hosted a holiday ornament exchange, and spent lots of time with family for our traditional Christmas events. I hope you were able to spend time with those you love this season as well. Around the web there was endless holiday inspiration, and I am hoping to try this champagne cocktail on New Year's:
- Jessica Hische designed these beautiful Christmas cards for Hallmark Signature! The "Happy Holidays" ornament will be on our tree for years to come.
- I found these 2018 Wellness Trends fascinating
- This Photo Collage DIY is high on my list of projects for the New Year!
- This added a few destinations to my wish list...
- These Apple Rose Tartlets look delicious (and beautiful!)
- I would love to learn how to bake bread!
- Another New Year's DIY that I might try
- A beautiful wedding in Ravello, Italy, one of the places
- Going to continue my habit of drinking lots of water in 2018!
- The most unique nativity idea I have seen! Maybe I will make one for next Christmas...
So long 2017, Happy New Year!
Happy Tuesday, friends! Today I'm sharing one of my favorite cards I have worked on while at Hallmark. I created the lettering for this beautiful Signature card in collaboration with Designer Heather Van Wyck — it is available online and in stores (including the brand new Signature store in Santa Monica!). I'm hoping to get better about sharing the many little projects I've created for work and on my own. Enjoy!