This holiday season has truly been a whirlwind, I am currently in Chile with my family (photos coming soon!) and since we left the day after Christmas I haven't had much time to reflect on the New Year. But here are a few quick favorites from the internet this month, I hope you are enjoying the last few days of Christmas decorations and 2016!
- I loved Emily's new kitchen remodel!
- Feeling inspired to read a few of these books in the new year.
- While this DIY is intended for the holiday season, it would be fun to repurpose these for a birthday party!
- I'm definitely still loving pom-poms.
- An interesting article about President Obama
- Cheesecake topper ideas!
- One of my favorite Christmas gifts, now on sale! Grab the lavender pair while you can.