March has come to a close and I am fully ready to usher in warmer Spring weather, but not before recapping an eventful month! This month began with one last snowstorm the weekend we celebrated my friend Laura’s birthday, I traveled to Nashville to celebrate my cousin Liesel’s bachelorette & spent a few extra days there with my family, spent a siblings weekend in KC with Dale’s family, and had a crazy month at work filled with work on Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas & Easter product! My favorite find this month was Victoria’s recap of her favorite interior paintings. The one below is entitled The Pink Room by Karen Kilimnik:
I found this roundup of wedding trends super interesting. Even though I’m already married I love staying up on the latest wedding decor for work!
Australia has never been at the top of my travel wish list, but Mackenzie’s recap may have added it to my always growing list.
Now that I know my neighborhood celebrates St. Patrick’s Day in a big way these might have to be on the list to make for a parade party next year!
At the end of April we are headed to California! This guide has been helping us plan our road trip from San Francisco to LA
Last weekend Dale and I had a lovely dinner at the recently re-opened Ragazza! If you are in KC I would definitely recommend — especially the spaghetti and meatballs.
Still obsessed with Jamie’s photographs and her journey to motherhood is spectacular.
Not in the budget, but these earrings are bold and dramatic.
Hello, friends! This month has been especially busy at work, I filmed a segment for KCTV5's Better KC sharing how to wrap baby gifts using the adorable Hallmark Baby product designed by my friend Amber Goodvin, I filmed a segment for the Hallmark Channel that will air this Christmas, and I traveled to LA for a work trip. It was a whirlwind but really exciting too! Dale and I are also settling in to his new work schedule, and I've loved getting through all of our photos from our Europe trip. Here are my favorite finds around the web:
- While we have a lot of yard projects to go, a raised garden could be fun someday!
- Beautiful paper poppies from The House That Lars Built
- Adorable baby shower ideas that might come in handy for when I host a shower for my friend in a few months!
- I'm always obsessed with beautiful floral arrangements, especially for parties!
- I wish I could have taken this workshop in LA
- I can't with for this Vitamin C Serum to arrive, I just ordered it!
- Dale and I love dumplings, these are on my list to try.
- Furthering my obsession with Château de Gudanes...
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
While this month is not quite over yet, it has been full of exciting and nerve-wracking times/decisions, all building up to BIG things happening next month. I can't wait to go into more details, but let's just say I have packed way too many things into the last few weeks. There were also a lot of happy highlights as well like spending time with our friends in STL, celebrating Galentine's Day with my dear work friends, eating at Lidia's in KC with my family for my birthday, recruiting for Hallmark at KU, having a weekend at home over my actual birthday, and finally I will be heading to Dallas this weekend for a bachelorette party! And between Valentine's Day and Spring on its way the finds around the web did not dissapoint this month:
- I loved this quote created by Tessa Forrest. Follow her on Instagram @subliming.jpg and take a peek at her Society6 shop!
- I need to remember these floral cookies for next Valentine's Day
- A few dreamy Paris pictures
- Have you been watching the Olympics?? I think I prefer the Winter Games, and I loved seeing people create some lettering to celebrate.
- While the donut peg boards are always great, this heart shaped one takes the cake!
- Thought-provoking small changes
- Finding an occastion to make this DIY happen... so cute!
- Can't go wrong with paper flower inspiration
- Beautiful outdoor wedding decor.
- And finally two purchases I made this month: I broke my beloved bkr, so I bought a new glass bottle for my insert, and I got the full size of my favorite January Oui Fresh beauty box item!