As January comes to a close I am already itching for Spring, mostly the flowers! But I also love these painted faux house plants, a perfect DIY to tide us over until the warmer weather arrives. This month was a whirlwind of getting back to work after the holidays, a New Year's trip to Nashville, lots of time at home in St. Louis, and time with friends. I also made it to the Picasso exhibit at the Nelson in Kansas City, which I highly recommend! I hope your new year is off to a great start, too. Here are a few of my other favorite finds this month:
- I love GT's Living Foods Lemonade Kombucha, but I would also love to try these kombucha cocktails!
- Have you tried A Design Kit yet? I am excited to test it out.
- Hallmark designed the collateral materials for last year's Louie Awards
- This recipe is on my list to try
- Dreaming of this couch for our living room...
- I loved seeing Kelly's colorful nursery reveal!
- While I don't need another faux fur jacket, this one has me dreaming
- I have a feeling kelly green is here to stay.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil came in my Oui Fresh beauty box this month, and I think it will be a permanent addition to my routine!
What did you love this month?
It's hard to believe 2017 is almost over! This time of year always flies by with the holidays, but I still can't believe that tomorrow is December 1st. This month was full of celebration — I went to two weddings, spent a weekend with close friends visiting us in St. Louis, and we made it through our elaborate Thanksgiving festivities. I also led a fun workshop, designed an entire calendar, and created some lettering I'm really proud of (and will someday get to share!). AND Dale and I got some new photos taken (thanks, Bethany!) which I will be sharing here very soon! Around the web this month I loved seeing Cassandra's Flora & Henri feature. Interior, both home and retail, spaces have really caught my eye lately. Here are a few other favorites:
- Two of my favorite One Room Challenge reveals: The House That Lars Built and Sugar & Cloth
- I would love to try Shibori!
- This DIY has had me pondering which of my sweaters could use a few pom-poms...
- We did not cook very much this month, but once we have a free night at home I would love to try out this pasta recipe
- And a few more interior spaces
- Join Hallmark's Christmas Card Challenge!
- Some of my lettering featured on a Walmart Photo Card!