Summer is upon us and May is already coming to a close! This month started out with our California trip and so much has happened since then! This month I’ve been working hard on an internal project on top of some fun lettering assignments, Dale and I have celebrated two weddings (with another this weekend), we spent a weekend at the lake for my Grandma’s birthday, and I’ve been to lots of Holiday Mart meetings and a few Fusion classes. The rest of our summer will be much more laid back and I’m looking forward to time at home and (hopefully) the pool. This month I also loved The Everygirl’s Summer Bucket List. I’m definitely adding the DIY Popsicle to my summer to-do’s!
Speaking of the royals, this month Archie (in case you somehow missed it) was born!
Pretty mini-bundt cakes!
Morocco is high on my travel wish-list
Prosecco punch, perfect for a summer celebration!
A recipe I’m hoping to try!
Bookmarking this post for when I make it back to Santa Barbara
I’m fascinated by hanging florals, I just need to find the perfect occasion for some!
No rain no flowers, friends!
Hello, friends! This month I went to the lake with college friends, attended a wedding, spent a weekend at our family lake house, and went to a Royals game with Dale — the perfect end of summer fun! I'm just beginning to crave Fall, having wrapped up a bunch of projects at work this month it almost feels like back to school. One thing I will miss about Summer is all the flowers — I loved this floral centerpiece inspiration pictured below. Here are a few of my other favorites this month:
- I just purchased these knobs for an old dresser in our guest room!
- Got lots of ideas from this home tour.
- I love the idea of a rosé party!
- This dress isn't screaming Fall, but I'm obsessed with all the color.
- Thinking of making a similar DIY for our living room.
- I am constantly learning from Podcasts, take a look at this article from A Cup of Jo
- We tried these stuffed peppers this month, I'm really getting back in the mood for cooking.
- If I were in NYC I would LOVE to visit The Color Factory!
- And the prefect way to wrap up the month, an Autumn bucket list