Hello, friends! This month has been especially busy at work, I filmed a segment for KCTV5's Better KC sharing how to wrap baby gifts using the adorable Hallmark Baby product designed by my friend Amber Goodvin, I filmed a segment for the Hallmark Channel that will air this Christmas, and I traveled to LA for a work trip. It was a whirlwind but really exciting too! Dale and I are also settling in to his new work schedule, and I've loved getting through all of our photos from our Europe trip. Here are my favorite finds around the web:
- While we have a lot of yard projects to go, a raised garden could be fun someday!
- Beautiful paper poppies from The House That Lars Built
- Adorable baby shower ideas that might come in handy for when I host a shower for my friend in a few months!
- I'm always obsessed with beautiful floral arrangements, especially for parties!
- I wish I could have taken this workshop in LA
- I can't with for this Vitamin C Serum to arrive, I just ordered it!
- Dale and I love dumplings, these are on my list to try.
- Furthering my obsession with Château de Gudanes...