Happy Monday, friends! I'm not quite ready for these long summer days to head into Fall – I have loved all my July adventures. This month began celebrating my friend's wedding in Lawrence, and was followed by a weekend at home in St. Louis and then two lake weekends in a row. The first was spent at Dale's parents home at Lake Winnebago, and last weekend I enjoyed the unseasonable cool weather crafting and boating at Turkey Hill. At work I have been busy executing Mother's Day cards for next year, including lots of designs featuring my hand lettering! This month did not disappoint around the web. I'm dreaming of trying this Rosé and Blood Orange Sgroppino recipe this weekend...
Here are my other favorite finds this month:
- Dale and I are planning an Europe trip after he graduates from medical school and I have loved seeing all the beautiful places Julia visited in Southern France!
- This month I discovered Emilie Simpson, her illustrations are just lovely
- I love purses and bags, and this laptop bag by Lo & Sons is at the top of my wish list.
- If only I had a pool, I would love to host an end of summer party inspired by Kelly's Palm Springs trip!
- Speaking of parties, Think.Make.Share. shared some creative ideas for hosting a wrapping paper luau
- Obviously I have a love for paper flowers and this summer garland is stunning.
- I just bought Body Love by Kelly Leveque and I can't wait to get reading!
- If anyone has tried True Botanicals Basics line let me know, I would love to try it out.
- I just booked at trip to LA in September and have been on the lookout for recommendations.
- While I don't own a house I am keeping this post on house numbers bookmarked!
- Another bag on my wish list...