After all the events in the news this week I have been having difficult time feeling inspired to post. Luckily I follow some wonderful people online and I now feel empowered to speak up, educate myself and most importantly still believe that love always wins.
- I'm proud to work for a company that speaks up during difficult times, I love this artwork and this piece on why Empathy Matters.
- 8 Ways to Help from A Cup of Jo
- Syllabus for White People to Educate Themselves
- Some helpful links from Studio DIY
- My Thoughts on White Supremacy and Last Weekend from Emily Henderson
- Charlottesville was painful. But it wasn't a surprise to black people.