Friends, this is one of my very favorite cards I’ve ever worked on because it features not just my lettering but my illustration as well! I always love adding in elements that remind me of my own wedding day (white converse for dancing!) when working on wedding cards. I hope you could picture yourself giving this card to your friends and family.
Today I’m sharing a couple recent cards I’ve collaborated on. I always love seeing how designers incorporate my lettering into their designs.
After all the events in the news this week I have been having difficult time feeling inspired to post. Luckily I follow some wonderful people online and I now feel empowered to speak up, educate myself and most importantly still believe that love always wins.
- I'm proud to work for a company that speaks up during difficult times, I love this artwork and this piece on why Empathy Matters.
- 8 Ways to Help from A Cup of Jo
- Syllabus for White People to Educate Themselves
- Some helpful links from Studio DIY
- My Thoughts on White Supremacy and Last Weekend from Emily Henderson
- Charlottesville was painful. But it wasn't a surprise to black people.
This Valentine's Day I was lucky enough to be a part of a video series shared over on Think.Make.Share's Instagram. Take a look at my video below, and be sure to take a look at all the video's on Instagram using the hashtag #hallmarkletterslove. I hope you all have a wonderful day spent with those you love!