Today I’m sharing a couple recent cards I’ve collaborated on. I always love seeing how designers incorporate my lettering into their designs but the first card I’m especially proud of because it also features my illustration!
After all the events in the news this week I have been having difficult time feeling inspired to post. Luckily I follow some wonderful people online and I now feel empowered to speak up, educate myself and most importantly still believe that love always wins.
- I'm proud to work for a company that speaks up during difficult times, I love this artwork and this piece on why Empathy Matters.
- 8 Ways to Help from A Cup of Jo
- Syllabus for White People to Educate Themselves
- Some helpful links from Studio DIY
- My Thoughts on White Supremacy and Last Weekend from Emily Henderson
- Charlottesville was painful. But it wasn't a surprise to black people.
This Valentine's Day I was lucky enough to be a part of a video series shared over on Think.Make.Share's Instagram. Take a look at my video below, and be sure to take a look at all the video's on Instagram using the hashtag #hallmarkletterslove. I hope you all have a wonderful day spent with those you love!