Happy Fall! I know September is a little early to be thinking about my Christmas list, but Grace Bonney's new book In The Company of Women is right at the top. I'm very jealous of everyone who gets to go to one of her book tour events in October. Here are few other things I stumbled across this month:
- I'm convinced there can never be enough uses for pom poms. Loved this DIY from Oh Joy!
- Can't wait to try out some of these Natural Lipstick Brands
- We tried this salad this month, it's delicious! Perfect for Fall.
- Speaking of cooking, this Cast Iron Skillet is calling my name.
- Tthese elaborate wedding cakes by Bottega Louie are stunning!
- While I don't know if I could truly embrace a capsule wardrobe, I loved Studio DIY's colorful take!
- This was such a fun Think.Make.Share. workshop to participate in!
- So many possibilities with this Marquee Light from Oh Happy Day
Personally, September was full of visits from friends and time spent focused on creative renewal at work. Hopefully you found some inspiration this month as well!