It's hard to believe 2017 is almost over! This time of year always flies by with the holidays, but I still can't believe that tomorrow is December 1st. This month was full of celebration — I went to two weddings, spent a weekend with close friends visiting us in St. Louis, and we made it through our elaborate Thanksgiving festivities. I also led a fun workshop, designed an entire calendar, and created some lettering I'm really proud of (and will someday get to share!). AND Dale and I got some new photos taken (thanks, Bethany!) which I will be sharing here very soon! Around the web this month I loved seeing Cassandra's Flora & Henri feature. Interior, both home and retail, spaces have really caught my eye lately. Here are a few other favorites:
- Two of my favorite One Room Challenge reveals: The House That Lars Built and Sugar & Cloth
- I would love to try Shibori!
- This DIY has had me pondering which of my sweaters could use a few pom-poms...
- We did not cook very much this month, but once we have a free night at home I would love to try out this pasta recipe
- And a few more interior spaces
- Join Hallmark's Christmas Card Challenge!
- Some of my lettering featured on a Walmart Photo Card!