I still feel like early Fall has the ability to put me in the back-to-school mindset, even though nothing about my work routine changes this time of year. This September was no exception, and I am really proud of myself for creating new personal lettering pieces, seeking out an exciting new opportunity at work, and making lots of time for friends, family and fitting in a quick trip to LA. Because this is Dale's last year of school in St. Louis I am trying especially hard to make the most of each weekend surrounded by our friends and the amazing home we have created in the Central West End. Now for my favorites this month:
- These stunning floral arrangements by Bespoke Events were by far my most favorite piece of inspiration this month. I discovered them on SF Girl's beautifully redesigned website, and I have to say I would love to attempt adding Pampas Grass Flowers into my own arrangements...
- A pair (literally almost any pair) of Loeffler Randall shoes are on my wish list!
- Despite the extreme heat we experienced this month, this DIY from Oh Happy Day has me super excited for all the leaves to change.
- Saving this reference on Calligraphy on Marble
- You've seen it, I've seen it, (and by it I mean the beautiful Bonjour New York mosaic in the new Sézane store in NYC!) Adding it to my New York bucket list.
- I just started following Windy Chien on Instagram and also happened across this lovely feature on her work by A Pair & A Spare.
- A lovely new card collection featuring many of my talented Hallmark coworkers is out now! It is all based off artist sketchbooks.
- Enjoyed browsing Ben Wagner's portfolio, I especially loved this branding for Artist Louise Dean.
- I'm all about the idea of metallic gold grout that this Wit & Delight post shared.
- And another pasta recipe I know we will make soon!
And there you have it! As I mentioned earlier, this month was definitely one of change and growth. Yet the best moments were still the ones spent going on a best friend trip, celebrating my cousin's wedding, spending a weekend with my Sister-in-Law and her family in St. Louis, and fitting in an Octoberfest celebration plus a few happy hours. This September I'm grateful for all the people in my life who encourage me to work hard, and make the work all worth it. Now I'm officially ready for all the Fall activities this October will bring.