Happy summer, friends! Between our Europe trip and settling back into real life at home this month has flown by. I'm really excited to get into a routine in our new house once Dale starts working July 1st! And of course there were still some great finds around the web this month, starting with this adorable pineapple cake I am planning on making when my sister Grace (who turned 14 this month!) comes over for a sleepover later this summer. Enjoy!
- I love the idea of a wedding theme based off a quote
- You can never have enough plants, or cute planters for them to live in.
- I've been loving my Branch Basics, this month I ordered the starter kit and I think it will now be my go-to cleaning product!
- A favorite dinner recipe we tried this month
- Though I've traveled quite a bit in the United States I am missing a lot of east coast states. Mackenzie's guide has me dreaming of visiting Nantucket!
- These slippers are at the top of my wish list..
- A really cool studio tour in St. Louis!
- Stunning paper flower bouquet based off the royal wedding!