While it doesn’t exactly feel like Fall yet i’m starting to crave sweaters and walks through the neighborhood. Here is a quick roundup of some items on my wish-list as the seasons start to shift:
Hello, friends! I'm finally sharing another roundup of inspiration for the house. One of my favorite rooms is a tiny sunroom off our bedroom and Dale has given me free-rein to decorate! The whole room is based upon the Globetrotter Wallpaper from Clarke & Clarke — my mom used this wallpaper in a hallway at her house and happens to have extra that will hopefully fit the space. Other than that I have ordered the bookshelf (it just shipped) and all the other details are just ideas for the time being. I will be sure to share photos once the room has come together! Also feel free to pass along any tips for keeping a real Fiddle Leaf Fig alive, otherwise I might have to resort to the faux one below. Enjoy!
1. Jaya Floral Embroidered Velvet Throw Pillow from Urban Outfitters
2. Ikea Tejn Faux Sheepskin from Amazon
3. Nichols Standard Bookcase from Wayfair
4. Globetrotter Natural Wallpaper from Clarke & Clarke
5. Decorative Globe from Anthropologie
6. Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant from West Elm
7. Moroccan Leather Pouf - Small from West Elm
Hello from France! At this point in our trip Dale and I are enjoying exploring the French countryside. I'm writing this post in advance, so I'm pretty excited to see what all we will have experienced by the point you are reading this! May has been an emotional month. In the past few weeks I travelled to New York for work, attended Hallmark CLS for the third time (and got to spend some time at the event with Jessica Hische!), watched my sister Sophie graduate from KU, attended a friend's wedding, and spent one last weekend in St. Louis celebrating Dale graduating from medical school! Some moments were bitter sweet, especially leaving our friends in St. Louis, but I couldn't think of a better way to wrap up the festivities than in Europe. I still found time to gather a bit of inspiration, including perusing this lovely home in the Hamptons. Here are a few other favorites:
- A guide on propagating plants
- I haven't bought many new earrings lately, some of these are calling my name!
- Once we are home I can't wait to get back into the routine of cooking, these mini frittatas look delicious!
- Beautiful styling and inspiration for a bridal shower.
- Design tips to improve self care at home
- A tour of Oh So Beautiful Paper's Common Room Studio
- Still obsessing over this pool float
- Think.Make.Share. has me excited to make another weaving!
Au Revoir For Now!
It definitely feels like Fall/Winter here in the midwest! I have been craving comfy layers, and I rounded up my favorite faux-fur picks. I particularly love the J.Crew Chateau Parka, I would love to bundle up in that coat on my way to and from work. Take a look:
After a brief break from blogging in order to spend some time relaxing over the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm back! As December gets underway it's the season for shopping and gift giving, so here are a few items on my wish list:
November is here! The leaves in Lawrence have been beautiful this year, especially the bright yellows. As the weather continues to get colder I would love to keep these beautiful colors around in my wardrobe. Here are some fall picks centered around a sunny sweater:
As it starts to get colder I have been craving fall tones and sweaters. Here are some of my favorite fall picks to get the season started!