Hello, friends! As another month ends I've once again gathered up some of my favorite finds around the web. One of my absolute favorite DIYs was this lovely Cursive Word Balloon backdrop by Oh Happy Day. They are one of my favorite sites to browse, and I'm hoping I will have a chance to host a party soon where I can try out one of their backdrop ideas!
- Albeit trendy, this studio space is airy, bright and beautiful.
- A lovely Austin, Texas home tour. I've had home decor on the brain this month.
- This DIY is perfect for back-to-school!
- Dreaming of this bedding...
- One of my favorite Pinterest recipes I tried this month.
- Like I mentioned last month, I will be participating in a macrame workshop in September so I'm still on the hunt for inspiration. I was wowed by this piece.
- These beautiful Ukrainian flower crowns are a must-see.
- This colorful party inspiration was one of my favorite Think.Make.Share. blog posts this month!
I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!