I can't believe it is already nearing the end of August! Here is a round-up of some of my favorite inspiration I gathered around the web this month:
- Poppytalk's feature on Susan Beech's BEAUTIFUL paper flowers is wonderful. Take a peek at her Etsy shop.
- Here is the Crumb Coffee Cake recipe my sister, Sophie, made when she visited St. Louis. It's delicious!
- I loved seeing the before and after shots Emily Henderson shared of Ban.do's new office space. Can I move in?
- These balloon letters make me oh so happy.
- Think.Make.Share. took us behind the scenes of Mirna Stubbs collection for Studio Ink.
- These Mara Hoffman for J.Crew pants feature parrots. And are on sale!
This past month also marked the start of my Letters Are Lovely weekly lettering posts. Three weeks in I am feeling energized, and I can't wait to see the variety and evolution that occurs in my lettering over the next year. I haven't undertaken a personal project of this nature before, and I'm excited to see where it will lead. Follow along on the blog, and see the entire collection here!