I hope you all had a lovely April! This month was much anticipated, and full of surprises and spontaneous decisions. Here are a few of my favorite finds around the web this month:
- I love seeing some of my favorite bloggers creating cards for Hallmark Signature! Take a peek at Sugar & Cloth's line for Mother's Day
- An interesting take on a Fourth of July wedding (I can't stop obsessing over the palm backdrop)
- While I definitely don't need another necklace, this one from J.Crew is very tempting.
- My husband Dale and I are planning a late anniversary trip to Nashville in the fall, so I don't want to loose track of this city guide from A Beautiful Mess!
- Such a dreamy nursery. Nothing better than pale pink, swans, and a paper flower installation.
- I have been a longtime fan of Emma Watson, and these quotes are pretty spot on. Especially this:
Personally this month I was able to spend a weekend in Lawrence with my mom and sister while Dale visited his friend in Boston. I love being back in my college town, and even got to stop in the new Wonder Fair location. I also purchased a painting this month from my mentor, Lisa Rogers, show. I can't wait to get it home! This weekend I will be reunited with my girl friends for a Bachelorette Party, which will be the perfect end to the month. I can't wait for more springtime adventures in May!