As January comes to a close I am already itching for Spring, mostly the flowers! But I also love these painted faux house plants, a perfect DIY to tide us over until the warmer weather arrives. This month was a whirlwind of getting back to work after the holidays, a New Year's trip to Nashville, lots of time at home in St. Louis, and time with friends. I also made it to the Picasso exhibit at the Nelson in Kansas City, which I highly recommend! I hope your new year is off to a great start, too. Here are a few of my other favorite finds this month:
- I love GT's Living Foods Lemonade Kombucha, but I would also love to try these kombucha cocktails!
- Have you tried A Design Kit yet? I am excited to test it out.
- Hallmark designed the collateral materials for last year's Louie Awards
- This recipe is on my list to try
- Dreaming of this couch for our living room...
- I loved seeing Kelly's colorful nursery reveal!
- While I don't need another faux fur jacket, this one has me dreaming
- I have a feeling kelly green is here to stay.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil came in my Oui Fresh beauty box this month, and I think it will be a permanent addition to my routine!